Description on towage tariff
- Type and number of tugs and hours used for docking and undocking are not involved in the said tariff.
- Towage cost in the docking and undocking operations of the vessel includes the pilotage cost. Even if a tug is not used in the pilotage operations for docking and undocking, towage costs will be calculated and collected.
- If the ship lacks driving force, the towage costs increases by 100 percent.
- Even if a tug is not used in the pilotage operations for docking and undocking, towage costs will be calculated and collected.
- Towage costs for operations other than docking and undocking are separately charged based on the hourly rental rate of marine equipment.
Hourly rental rate of marine equipment:
Hourly rental rate of marine equipment for operations other than docking and undocking are calculated and charged based on agreed rates.
The dock, canal and harbor characteristics
The Dredging project of Bushehr
The implementation of this project was started by the Dutch company Royal Boskalis Westminster, the foreign partner which won the bid of the development plan of Bushehr Port (Hamoon) on March 2007 and ended on July 2008. In the project, with a budget of more than $ 40 million, 13.5 million cubic meters of mud was removed from the floor and walls of the outer channel, inner channel and the depth of multifunctional docks in the port, the container dock (NO. 2 and 3), the special dock for petroleum products (NO. 1) and the dock of dhow engines (No. 7). At the end of dredging operations, the access channel depth of Bushehr Port increased from 6.5 to 10.8 m (outer channels) and to 10.3 m (inner channel). Moreover, the floor width of outer channel and inner channel increased to 150 m and 140 m, respectively. In addition, the new rotation pool was constructed with a diameter of 400 m and a depth of 10 m. The axial radius of channel turn was also widened to 800 m.
The characteristics of the port harbors
The location of the port harbor
The characteristics of the port access channel
The characteristics of the ship rotation pool